You would think by now that we would have invented a better flea trap. I mean, in this day and age, the flea runs rampant, with no disregard for anyone in their grimy path. Don’t get me wrong, I think the flea has their place in the world, but it doesn’t belong in my world.
Currently, the way to get rid of fleas consists of baths and special equipment. You can get most of these fixes at your local store, but often you can get a better deal on them online. That is where this site comes in. We are going to bring you the best flea trap information on the web.
We are going to cover all the basics, from flea remedies to flea removal, and everything in between. The flea market (excuse the pun) is desperately in need of a site like this. We do have some opposition. The flea’s heard about this site and are planning a DDOS attack on it. I even heard a rumor that one of the fleas are trying to hire Anonymous to take the site down. It probably is not true, and I hope it isn’t. Fleas are not that smart.
But, they are smart enough to give you some red, itchy bumps that take a while to go away. They will sneak in on your pets and bite you repeatedly. Hopefully your children do not have any flea bites. If you do not have kids, then you are in luck. If you do, then you will need to get a better flea trap.
Fleas you better run and hide! We are going to build a better flea trap!
Do you want to build a flea trap?
If you don’t that is OK, there are plenty of other posts about fleas on the site. Go check them out. For those who want to learn, here we go:
- Get a bowl of water, a small bowl (half full or half empty, you pick) and place some soap (1 teaspoon) in it.
- Get a night light and take off the cover. We want our light to shine as bright as possible. Plug it in, low to the floor.
- Set the bowl of soapy water beneath the light. Here is the secret, when the fleas jump into the soapy water, it will cover their body and they will not be able to get out. Bye, bye flea.
- Check the bowl in the morning. It will be full of dead fleas. Hurray!
- Rinse and repeat until those dirty fleas are gone!
- You now have your green belt as a flea trap ninja!
There are other methods that you can use to get rid of these little pests. This method is great if you have an occasional flea problem, and do not have small children or pets running around. I have used this method and my 3-year-old got up early one morning and knocked over my “flea pool.” We had soap, fleas, and water all over our hard wood floors!